The Peshawar Civic Hackathon starts Friday, January 31. After the wonderful success of the Lahore Civic Hackathon, we’re ready for an exciting weekend in Peshawar. In a matter of 3 days, we’ll discover what the tech-oriented citizens of KP come up with. But for now, let’s see how this event has gained popularity all over the internet and social media!:
- Pre-event coverage by The Express Tribune
- Story by The News
- Event details write-up by P@SHA and Peshawar 2.0
- Articles by PakObserver and Dawn
- A recent update by The Express Tribune
- Story by Dawn’s Spider Magazine
Stay tuned for more updates regarding the Peshawar Civic Hackathon (#KPHacks). Follow Code for Pakistan on Twitter and Like the Code for Pakistan Facebook page to stay up-to-date with all the happenings related to this exciting event!