Code for Pakistan hiring an “Open Data Tech Lead” who can develop prototypes and is excited about the use of open data to develop citizen facing apps and solutions.
- Must have solid engineering backend skills.
- Must have experience in designing and prototyping consumable APIs e.g. for mobile applications.
- Evangelising APIfication of services a particular government agency is providing.
- Be passionate about Open Source.
- Be ready to become a community leader e.g. ICT4D community or Open Data community etc.
- Need to be able to travel. We intend to send the person to South Africa for one month to be part of an international team working on a project called “Data Quest” by OpenUp.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience (ideally is 5).
- Should be able to occasionally blog about the cool things in Open Data space the person is doing (or is done elsewhere). [and yes we have technical writers to help the person on this]
If you are interested, please send resumes NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org and in your email body mention why we should hire you (in line with points mentioned above).