Code for Pakistan (CfP) is looking for a Human Resource Coordinator who can oversee and ensure appropriate human resource systems and mechanisms are in place and effectively applied across the organisation.
The HR Coordinator will be based in Islamabad however will be responsible for HR functions across all cities including recruitment and selection processes, employment contracts and documentation, Compensation and benefit systems, coordinating performance management, health and safety systems as well as taking lead on training needs and team building exercises.
- Overall: facilitating and overseeing HR related operations pertaining to employment, compensation, and employee relations.
- Managing all aspects of recruitment and hiring, drafting employment ads and job descriptions, reviewing, screening and maintaining applications and resumes, and executing employment contracts.
- Managing employees’ contracts, leave, employee related documentation, record keeping, exit interviews and final clearance.
- Monthly reporting on all HR related issues including complete information of new staff, attendance, leave records etc.
- Creating effective HR policies and processes.
- Driving the creation of HR manuals, training manuals, and employee onboarding handbooks.
- Developing, assessing, and conducting training and capacity building programs.
- Creating performance appraisal processes, team development plans and conducting annual reviews.
- Managing CfP employees’ contracts, payroll, time off, etc.
- Ensuring volunteer engagement.
- Managing internal and external HR related inquiries, correspondence, and requests.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Human Resource Management (HRM).
- Preference will be given to HR professionals with prior experience of two to three years in HR position.
- Strong team player
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills and cultural and political sensitivity.
- Ability to create and maintain a level of effective output; capacity to work hard.
- Proficient in Excel, Asana, Trello, and/or any other tool to manage day to day tasks.
Please apply before Nov 27, 2017 by submitting a cover letter that explains why you are interested in this position at CfP, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.