Code for Pakistan (CfP) is looking for a Digital Creative Lead who can turn the new ideas to practise for our upcoming initiatives. The Lead will be responsible for designing and executive digital content strategy for a special project based upon the Hackathon theme.
The Creative Lead will be based in Islamabad however will be communicating with the team based out of Islamabad as well. The primary responsibility for this role includes designing and executing the theme of the Hackathon based on the pre defined objective (selective SDGs), create engagement online and offline through out of the box creative strategy, able to pull massive registrations and valuable outreach as well as grab media (print, web and social) attention.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have prior experience of working with social media campaigns and meet KPIs designed for short term projects.
- Should be able to draft key concepts or develop creative prototypes that can help providing design briefs to the designers.
- Manage our Social Media platforms via Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn etc, update content on regular basis and handles queries posted online.
- Work in close coordination with the design and management team and managed the weekly calendar.
- Planning and monitoring the lasting impact of digital content pertaining to connection with target audience of CfP
- To assist with developing and updating optimized content online and offline in general brochures, press kits, facts sheets, key messages, and other collateral material depending on the Hackathon needs.
- Draft the mailchimp campaigns for the registration drive, keep tracks of hits and clicks and strive for capturing maximum channels to meet registration targets.
- To assist with CfP media outreach and coverage with media releases through electronic and print media both.
- To measure performance of digital marketing by way of web analytics tools ( Webtrends, Facebook & Twitter Insights , Google Analytics etc)
- Work in close collaboration with the Logistics and Management team to identify outreach and media partners for the Hackathon.
- Identify and assist shortlisting vendors for the media coverage – design and give directions, provide scripts for mentor and judges endorsements, testimonials from participants etc.
- Create a content post mortem report after the event which should capture frequency and impact of content in the form of infographics.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors/Master degree in Marketing or Communication Sciences preferably with 2 – 3 years of experience
- With the knack of creativity to devise digital campaigns
- Well versed with the website and social media channel analytical tools
- Strong team player
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills and cultural and political sensitivity.
- Ability to create and maintain a level of effective output; capacity to work hard.
- Proficient in Excel, Asana, Trello, and/or any other tool to manage day to day tasks
Please apply before Sep 07, 2018 by submitting a cover letter that explains why you are interested in this position at CfP, along with your resume, to email@example.com.