We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 6th Cycle of the KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program. If you want an opportunity to work with the government to develop digital solutions for citizen facilitation and to improve government service delivery apply to become a Fellow.
Apply Now: Online Application Form (Last date to apply: 29th February 2020)
Details of the Program:
- Stipend: 30,000/month
- Duration: 6 months
- Total positions: 20 Fellows
- Location: Durshal, Peshawar
About the Program:
The Fellowship Program is a 6-month program supported by KP IT Board, Code for Pakistan and The World Bank, where a team of talented technologists, developers and designers collaborate to build tech solutions, inspire citizen engagement, improve government processes, and show how to innovate in public services. These digital solutions can help solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as economic development, healthcare, open data, citizen engagement, transportation, education, etc.
The benefits that these Fellows get include a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- for six months, professional mentorship, free workspace, leadership development training and above all a chance to work with the Government to bring about a change in the digital landscape of KP.
Eligibility criteria for the Fellowship Program is as follows:
1. The candidate should have a minimum of 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university having expertise in one of the following categories: front-end development, back-end development, mobile application development, desktop application development, graphic designing, content writing, data sciences, software quality assurance, networking & security.
2. The candidate should have at least 1 year (post-graduation) experience in the relevant field.
3. The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
4. The candidate should be able to be present in person (9 AM-5 PM) at Durshal Peshawar. This position is not open to remote work.