We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 7th Cycle of the KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program 2021. If you want the opportunity to work with the government to develop digital solutions for citizen facilitation and to improve government service delivery apply now to become a Fellow.
APPLY NOW (Deadline July 31st, 2021)
Details of the Program:
- Stipend: 30,000/month
- Duration: 6 months
- Total positions: 20
- Location: Durshal, Peshawar
About the Program:
The KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program is a 6-month long program based in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where a cohort of 20 Fellows is recruited to collaborate and build digital services, inspire citizen engagement, improve government processes, and demonstrate how to innovate in public services. These digital services aim to solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as economic development, healthcare, open data, citizen engagement, transportation, education, etc.
The benefits that these Fellows get include a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/- for six months, professional mentorship, free workspace, leadership development training, and above all a chance to work with the Government to bring about a change in the digital landscape of KP.
Eligibility criteria for the Fellowship Program are as follows:
1. The candidate should have a minimum of 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university having expertise in one of the following categories: front-end development, back-end development, full-stack web development, mobile application development, desktop application development, graphic designing, content writing, data sciences, software quality assurance, and networking & security. Priority will be given to candidates having experience in MEAN or MERN stack development
2. The candidate should have at least 1 year (post-graduation) experience in the relevant field
3. The candidate should be able to commit 40 hours/week (9 AM-5 PM, Monday to Friday) for 6 months after induction
4. The candidate should be able to be present in person (9 AM-5 PM, Monday to Friday) at Durshal Peshawar (keeping government guidelines in mind, the program may run remotely if pandemic conditions necessitate)