Applications Open: TECH-NIH Fellowship Program (1st Cycle)
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 1st Cycle of the TECH-NIH Fellowship Program.
If you want an opportunity to work with the government and develop digital solutions to improve healthcare services across Pakistan, then apply now to become a Fellow.
APPLY NOW (Deadline July 24th, 2021)
Details of the Program:
- Stipend: 30,000/month
- Duration: 3 months
- Total positions: 9
- Location: NIH, Islamabad
About The Program
Code for Pakistan and the National Institute of Health are collaborating to launch the TECH-NIH Fellowship Program, which brings together citizen technologists and the government to create digital innovation and enable the provision of improved healthcare across Pakistan.
Eligibility criteria for the Fellowship Program are as follows:
- The candidate should have a minimum of 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university, having expertise in one of the following categories:
- Front end development
- Backend development
- Full-stack web development
- Mobile application development
- Desktop application development
- Graphic designing/ UX|UI
- Content writing
- Software Quality Assurance
- Data Science/Data Analysis experts
- Networking & Security
- The candidate should have at least ONE year of post-graduation experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should be able to dedicate 40 hours/week (8 hours/day) for 3 months after induction.
- The candidate should be able to be present in person (9 AM-5 PM, Monday to Friday) at NIH, Islamabad (keeping government guidelines in mind, the program may run remotely if pandemic conditions necessitate).
- The last date to apply is 24th July, 2021. Any application obtained after the due date would not be entertained.
- Applications received through any other channel would not be entertained
- The candidate needs to apply online https://bit.ly/NIH-Fellowship21